The Controller of your personal data processed within the framework of the following website www.delicadeza.eu is: Delicadeza (here in after referred to as the “Controller”).
- For the sake of the security of your personal data we were developed the internal procedures and recommendation, which prevent sharing personal data to unauthorised person. We controll and check the compatibility of relevant regulations – Personal Data Protection Act, electronically supplied service, implementing legislation and Community law.
- Only the User and the Administrator (only if he is authorized by legislation) can give a permission to process Personal Data and are allowed to process Personal Data in order to keep side of the bargain.
- Website gather data about Users and their behaviour:
- through the data filled voluntarily into forms
- by collecting “cookies”
- Information in the forms the website collects information provided voluntarily by the User.
- Personal Data provided while filling in the contact form are processed.
- Personal Data are safe and will not be sold or shared by a third party according to the Personal Data Protection Act.
- The User is allowed to see and update his Personal Data anytime.
- The Service reserve the right for making changes and updating the Personal Data Protection Act if technology development affects, Personal Data Protection Act changes possibly or development of the website. We will keep you updated about possibly changes.
- Website can contain hyperlinks to other websites. These kind of websites work independently and are not supervised by this website www.delicadeza.eu. This kind of websites can have own Personal Data Protection Act, which is recommended to read.
You can contact us anytime here.